Before You Board
1. Boarding Reservations must be made for any pet planning to stay with us. Please call our office anytime during regular business hours for availability. We suggest several weeks advance notice during any holiday. Unfortunately we are unable to place clients on a waiting list when our boarding facility is completely booked but you are welcome to check back for possible openings due to potential cancellations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2. Our doors are open Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am to 1 pm for drop off/pick up of your pet (s) for boarding.
3. We do use Science Diet Adult general food as our standard for feeding in the kennel. So if your pet is on a special diet or is a finicky eater, please bring enough of his/her food for the stay. Make sure all foods and treats are labeled at time of check in. In the rare event your pet refuses to eat during his/her stay with us, we will offer wet food at the owner's expense.
4. Bring all medications upon arrival with your pet. Instructions will be recorded upon admittance.
5. You may bring personal items for your pet to make his/her stay more comfortable. Again, please label personal belongings when applicable and the front desk staff will record items upon check in.
6. If your pet has not been checked out prior to the hospital being closed on any given day, there will be an additional day of boarding charges applied to your account.
7. Any pet brought into the hospital found to have fleas present will be given an oral 'capstar' flea pill at the owners expense.
8. Pets boarding with Trenton Animal Hospital are required to be current on all vaccinations including bordatella. The bordatella vaccine protects your pet from 'kennel cough' which is highly contagious.